If you’re like me, Twitter is still kind of new, but I am really starting to see the huge benefit it has for communicating with other people and businesses.
Everyone who has been introduced to Twitter gets the basics and how to talk back and forth to people, but did you have any idea that there are dozens of other applications to help you be more organized and business savvy on Twitter? It is really amazing what you can do with this platform!
Below I have listed a few of my favorites. I hope you find them helpful. Happy Tweeting!
- Twitzu – Promote your business, special offers, promotions and events with Twitzu.
- Social Oomph.com – This app allows you to post Tweets at a later time and date and set up a direct messages to be sent to your followers, among many other things.
- Twitter Alerts – Keep track of conversations that mention you, your products, your company and anything else, via mobile devices.
- Mr. Tweet – A personal networking assistant for Twitter, helping you identify relevant followers, recommending you to other users and regularly computing your Twitter usage statistics.
- Twittonary – The Twitter Dictionary, aka Twittonary, provides explanations of various Twitter-related words.
- Twitbacks – free twitter backgrounds
- Twellow – twitter yellow pages
- Just Tweet IT – Just Tweet it makes it easier for tweeters to find other tweeters with similar interests.
- Twuffer – Twuffer allows the Twitter user to compose a list of future tweets and schedule their release.
- Twtcard – Send a greeting card, a surprise message or an invitation on Twitter.
What are your favorite apps for Twitter? Please feel free to share this with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and beyond.
Tweet me later